INDIAN COUNCIL OF RESEARCH JOURNALS IMPACT FACTOR AND RATING
invite all researcher’s to take advantage of our knowledge of scientific journals evaluation processes and order Evaluation on Request for your journal. Not only will you receive results of the ICRJIFR Journals Scientific List evaluation within 15 days after fulfillment of basic and required conditions, but you will also receive an academic Detailed Report, in which you might find your journal’s results in particular evaluation categories. Furthermore, we offer extended version of the ICRJIFR report that consists of the Academic Detailed Report and Recommendations regarding areas in which your journal received the lowest score in our evaluation.
- Every year, results of the ICRJIFR Journals Scientific List evaluation are published in annual report. Editors who order Evaluation on Request receive INDIAN COUNCIL OF RESEARCH JOURNALS IMPACT FACTOR AND RATING(ICRJIFR Value)
- ICRJIFR criteria are based on the international standards, therefore the evaluation will improve your Journal’s scores in other evaluations.
- Our specialists’ Recommendations concern actions you should take in order to raise your Journal’s overall Excellence and citation levels .
IN ORDER TO
- Just Sign in and fill an online evaluation questionnaire .
- Send print issues of your journal to INDIAN COUNCIL OF RESEARCH JOURNALS IMPACT FACTOR AND RATING office and access data via e-mail.
- Contact INDIAN COUNCIL OF RESEARCH JOURNALS IMPACT FACTOR AND RATING to order “Evaluation on Request”. All we need you to provide us with are name, address, tax number of ordering institution together with information which type of the ICRJIFR report you wish to order (standard or extended).
- The journal will be indexed in the ICRJIFR Journals Scientific List after the experts’ evaluation process is complete and theINDIAN COUNCIL OF RESEARCH JOURNALS IMPACT FACTOR AND RATING (ICRJIFR Value) is calculated and published.
For more information contact us.